10x20 Portable Building w/ Contents (SOLD)
Dimension: 20' L x 10' W x 11' H
Item Last Used: 2+ Years Ago
Will AEP/Site load onto the buyer's transport? No
Known Concerns: Rodents have gotten in the building and there are dropping throughout the interior of the building. The trim is damaged on the corner of the building. (see photos)
The lot includes one (1) building and all the items pictured inside the building. The buyer must take all of the items included in the lot. No manifest is available or will be provided itemizing the contents of the building.
Buyer Please Note
- KNOWN CONCERNS are what have been observed by the AEP site and have not been validated by a technician.
- TEST OPERATION of the item will not be permitted
- PAYMENT must be received within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale Contract.
- REMOVAL OF GOODS must be completed within fifteen (15) days of receipt of payment.
- MSHA - Any disassembly or work to be performed on-site (with the exception of securing the equipment to the transport vehicle) must be performed by a Contractor satisfying MSHA requirements.
- TAXES - The Buyer is responsible for any local and state sales taxes for the state where the transfer of ownership occurs. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price and included on the invoice unless the Buyer provides a tax exemption or resale certification for the state where ownership transfer occurs.
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS
Due to an increasing number of COVID cases, some restrictions are in place at AEP facilities. If entering an AEP facility a mask/face covering is required. Pickup may be delayed at AEP’s discretion.