Assortment of Leftover Building Renovation Materials (SOLD)
Auction ID 11342
Type Standard (PQT)
Started 4/22/2021 1:39 PM EST
Ended 5/3/2021 1:00 PM EST
Minimum Bid Increment $1.00
Division AEP - Appalachian
Equipment Location AMOS - WINFIELD , WV
Model Number N/A
Serial Number N/A
Asset ID 21D-095
Condition Code Inventory Spare
Approximate list of items (This list may not be exact. This is what was able to be counted. The project is complete and items are not being removed from the pictures):
- 31 sheets of dry wall
- 40 sheets of cement board
- Aluminum wall framing
- 2 skids or so of ceramic tile
- 1/2 skid of grout and mortar
- 25 buckets of joint compound
- 2 or 3 sinks
- 1 commode
- Miscellaneous PVC pipe fittings
- Drywall adhesive and tape
- Assorted trim pieces
Removal: Several truckloads/trailer loads are going to be needed. AEP will load the material with our fork lift. Most of the material is on pallets.
Last used: Spring 2021
Working condition: Yes
Known Concerns: No known concerns (Listed concerns are what have been observed by the business unit selling the item and have not been validated by a technician. Areas not listed as known concerns or None do not imply any warranty as to life or condition and only imply that a concern was not noticed by the previous user. This item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS in its existing condition.)
Reminder of Basic Conditions for sale of AEP Surplus Equipment / Material:
- All Items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranty given or implied.
- Inspections of auction items are not available at this time, since AEP facilities are currently not open to visitors.
- Test operation of the item will not be permitted.
- Buyer shall have appropriate hauling equipment for the item(s) being picked up.
- Buyer is responsible for positioning and securing the item(s) on the transport vehicle.
Thank you for your interest in AEP’s auction items. Our facilities are currently not open to visitors to help protect the health of our employees during the coronavirus outbreak. Please note that if you are the winning bidder of an auction, pickup may be delayed. We will work with you to arrange a time when you can pick your item (s) up once these restrictions are no longer in place.